Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bestie's Precious Cargo Baby Shower!

Alyssa, my bestie since we were babies, is having a baby GIRL! Her husband is in the Air Force and stationed in North Dakota, so when she came home for a month we knew we had to do something special for her! This is her first baby and we are ALL tickled pink for this little angel!

We went with a pink and navy "Precious Cargo" theme to play off her Daddy being in the Air Force!



 Ben surprised me with a Silhouette for our anniversary, so I had a ball making the decorations!






We had everyone write notes to Mommy and Daddy for middle of the night diaper changes!




Sneaky girls before the big SURPRISE!



SURPRISE! We got her good! I have never told so many lies as I did that week!



Cutest preggy Mama I've ever seen!
She is all set on diapers!

Love seeing her sweet name!




I love my beautiful BFF!

We are so excited to meet the newest member of "The Girls"!







1 comment:

  1. OMG!! How is she the tiniest!!??? Everything is so cute!

    PS. I'm back to blogging and I'm going to need you to remind me how to fix my blog to add in Pierce :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments make me smile and I try to respond to each one you leave! Thank you!