Monday, October 21, 2013

Little Pumkin went to The Patch!

We spent Sunday afternoon at the Pumpkin Patch! Since Cooper was brand new last October, this was his first trip! He loved it and Ben and I had fun too! They had a petting zoo, pony rides, hay rides, swings and of course a patch full of pumpkins to pick from. Here's just a few pictures from our day!

It was such a pretty FALL day. Coop decided to wear his shades...for like 2 seconds.
Somebody had a good snooze on the way to the patch!

Not too sure about the turkeys at the petting zoo. Ha!
Telling EVERYONE what he thought about the pumpkins...
We have a winner. He kept trying to pick that pumpkin up by himself...one day he'll be able to!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog, do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks!
    Tiffany
    tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments make me smile and I try to respond to each one you leave! Thank you!