Saturday, December 22, 2012

Family Time and Baking With The Girls

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Christmas time?
Everyone is together at the same place and it makes me so happy!
 
Our cousin Ashley and her fiance Mike got into town on Thursday afternoon, so we went over to Lolly and Pop's for dinner with them Thursday night. We were SO excited to see them and it was the first time they got to meet Cooper!
How cute is this?!
I thought Cooper looked so cute in this outfit. A girl that works with Tanya makes all of Cooper's appliqued onesies and each one she makes him gets cuter and cuter! :)
 
Friday we did some Christmas candy making and baking!
 
Tanya's best friend Debo (she's like Ben's second Mom) came over and did a lot of baking and a whole lot of loving on Cooper J!
Debo brought Tanya this adorable monogrammed apron and paint to put Cooper's hand print on it. We are going to do it every year and date it. Such a great idea!
I thought Debo's apron was so funny!
Cuties! Mike went fishing with Ben while we baked!
Ta-Da!
He's gonna be ROTTEN if Lolly has anything to do with it! Ha! 
 
I thought I would show y'all Cooper's new trick. He can hold his bottle all by himself! Well, when he feels like it he can. Ha!
 Look at those big hands!
 
Such a fun couple of days. I am loving all this time with family. Hope y'all have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comments make me smile and I try to respond to each one you leave! Thank you!